- Part 7 – Chat with Heidi, 11 years of strokeby Jonas RappJonas Rapp – STROKE Part 7: We have a chat with Jonas Rapp and Heidi Neuhauser. Heidi got her stroke at 29 years old, and Jonas got it half year ago. We talk about our problems we have had and which we still have.
- Part 6 – Aphasia fixing itby Jonas RappJonas Rapp – STROKE Part 6: * Aphasia fixing it * School / Rehab * What I need * Names is harder * Don’t be quiet
- Part 5 – My Challengesby Jonas RappJonas Rapp – STROKE Part 5: * My Challenges * I’m still Jonas * Aphasia shall be fixed * Very lucky guy * Brain Windows
- Part 4 – My World Friendsby Jonas RappJonas Rapp – STROKE Part 4: * My Worlds Friends * MVP Heroes * I Talk. Talk and talk. * Avd.84 – Start work. * Exercise from home
- Part 3 – My White Lightby Jonas RappJonas Rapp – STROKE Part 3: * My White Light * Winning & Working * Explained STROKE * Brain void area * New Synapses * Worried
- Part 2 – Me New Lifeby Jonas RappJonas Rapp – STROKE Part 2: * Where am I * The phone * Meet my wife * Body & Brain * Fix it
- Part 1 – I Got Strokeby Jonas RappJonas Rapp – STROKE This episode Part 1 where I talk before the stroke, until the time of now change my life. Also my sister Åsa will be discussed what’s happening on day 16 February.
Follow My Stroke Life
Set your email and Subscribe getting new from this site.