I know my pre-stroke.
Today I work what I am.
Tomorrow I work what I was.
16 February 2021, I got the stroke.
19 February 2021, I woke up to a new life.
I know who I was, before the stroke.
I can’t get back to me before,
but I know who I was,
and that is my goal,
and then I aim higher.
Join me and my history, my today, and my future.
- Part 7 – Chat with Heidi, 11 years of strokeJonas Rapp – STROKE Part 7: We have a chat with Jonas Rapp and Heidi Neuhauser. Heidi got her stroke at 29 years old, and Jonas got it half year ago. We talk about our problems we have had and which we still have.
- Part 6 – Aphasia fixing itJonas Rapp – STROKE Part 6: * Aphasia fixing it * School / Rehab * What I need * Names is harder * Don’t be quiet
- Part 5 – My ChallengesJonas Rapp – STROKE Part 5: * My Challenges * I’m still Jonas * Aphasia shall be fixed * Very lucky guy * Brain Windows
- Read the Techy TechsThere is aphasia in me, saying the words I know for many of years make it hard. This is me trying for the first time – and read it to you.
- My First SaviorOn a day this week, the therapist Mi asked me to record my talking about anything.
- 24 June 2021 – promiseMom happy birthday 💖 5 weeks vacation I promise 🤞
Follow My Stroke Life
Set your email and Subscribe getting new from this site.