- Milestoneby Jonas RappSeptember is here. Summer is gone. 2021 sucks. I want to end it. Now. Well not me, but the year.
- I’m Speaking Againby Jonas RappAfter 8 months of stroke – I will be speaking again! This time I will not be a techy-talker. I will talk about myself.
- Half yearby Jonas RappHalf year as post-stroke. How was pro-stroke? Do I care? Move on.
- I’m Ok To Goby Jonas RappI’m ok to go! They energize the thoughts. I love the thoughts. The brain needs challenge!
- Faith Walkby Jonas RappThe last half minute of the episode, it broke me. Had walked 4.5 km, and I had to sit. Wherever. And I cried.
- Bikeby Jonas RappEnjoying the gym, but hate the bike.
- Don’t give upby Jonas RappEvery now and then, I just hate the workout and fixing my body. It doesn’t get better. At all.
- Avoidby Jonas RappOn the 16 of February, my wife Linda bought me the book… today she gave it too me after 5 months.
- One wordby Jonas RappFind next word. How the sounds? I try to find the spelling. Write. Rewind. Listen again.
- Not funnyby Jonas RappI always want to feel me better. Sometimes I accept status que. But it is now getting worse.
- Wiggleby Jonas RappIn the beginning of My New Life, a wake up with a shitty body. Well I was better, because I had a working left leg and a left arm. The Bride had no working legs.
- My First Saviorby Jonas RappOn a day this week, the therapist Mi asked me to record my talking about anything.
- Grammarby Jonas RappI’ve loved my grammars. It is actually a love and hate relationship. I love to know the rules, I love to break of the rules, by making my mind by only Jonas’ meaning.
- Fatherby Jonas RappI had worked for my entire life, at least since I was 23 years. I have worked and loved as a father.
- Office – I need itby Jonas RappI’m getting there next week. Or next month. Or next a few months. Or something else.
- Emojis – 🙏 don’t just prayby Jonas RappOver all the time you have many many family, people close, people really far but still close. From the first thank you, it was most like emojis:
- Training – used all fun, now it’s lethalby Jonas RappIt is now change. I have to I must do training. A lot. Every day. No stop. All go. No fear.
- Blogging – it’s hard but neededby Jonas RappSo typing my words are hard. But I have to.
Follow My Stroke Life
Set your email and Subscribe getting new from this site.